Shelf Talkers ||
Wine Spec Sheets ||
Winery Overviews ||
eMail Kit ||
Articles & Links
Email today is fast becoming one of the most effective means to communicate with your existing and future customers. Here’s what AC Nielsen discovered
“Consumers that buy Wine via “bricks and clicks retailers” AND “traditional mass” off- premise channels are critical!”
Bring them into YOUR wine shop with easy and effective email messages.
- They are heavier buyers and they are looking for variety
- They also tend to be more premium Wine-buyers
To help you save time and increase sales we have created the pieces of the puzzle that you can cut and paste into your own email marketing campaigns. For each of our New Zealand wine partners we have documents or links below that contain;;
Here are two sample emails created from the documents listed below:
- Headlines and Quotes -- short, attention-getting and interesting statements to lead with.
- Details About the Winery, Place and Wines -- easy-reading information.
- Links to Videos and Labels -- make your piece more interesting and cutting edge with video.
- Food Pairing ideas from two of New Zealand's leading Foodies -- ... after all, it is why wine exists!
- Image library -- with images to provide visual impact
Sample eMail 1
Sample eMail 2
If you have any questions or comments on these documents, please send an email to Ron or call him in Colorado at 720 233 5565.
For more information about email or wine marketing or help with getting your email campaigns underway please visit http://www.karenchilders.com
To create, send and manage your email campaigns, visit www.VerticalResponse.com. Or simply use your current email marketing program.
Free Email Content
You can easily create engaging and effective email campaigns! Copy and paste headlines, paragraphs and images from the documents below. Select the ones that match your style, or add your own thoughts. It's free!
copyright 2009 New Zealand Food Wines